Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Yeah, I have a sacroiliac joint sprain. It's so much fun @ENKELI. I have very tight butt muscles as well from the sprain. 

That's a good idea. If you have private health insurance, can you get a rebate for a massage? 

Okay, well, I hope you have a good sleep @PinkFlamingo 

Yes, that is okay to say. 

Hi @ENKELI 

How did the muffins go?

Hello @PinkFlamingo @ENKELI @Blackbird11 @Shaz51 @ArraDreaming @Snowie 

How are you all? 

@ENKELI, I hope your first Monday at your new job is going well 🌺🌸 👸🏼👑

@ArraDreaming I hope your back is a bit better today and that you got through work all right 😄

@PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11, I've been thinking of you both while things are hard 🦋

I also hope @Shaz51 you are doing okay with everything happening at the moment 🌸🌺

I do hope you're doing okay @Snowie. I'm always here if you need to chat, and that goes for everyone.

Sending lots of love to my forum family 🌸🥰🫂 🌷

awww thank you my awesome @Birdofparadise8 , I am going ok , lots of tears at times , had a big weekend of visitors xxxx

how are you 

@Jynx 

Hello @ENKELI , @PinkFlamingo , @Snowie , @Blackbird11 

All good @Shaz51 

Can I ask if you've had a funeral yet, or has it been planned? 

no @Birdofparadise8 , @Jynx 

my mum wanted the same as her brother --- to be cremated and no service

I have her ashes and am going to make a special spot in her garden which she loved 

my cousin held a family get together on saturday which was very nice 

Thanks @Birdofparadise8 

I hope your day has gone well

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Shaz51 aww bless, returning to her fav garden spot sounds so lovely! I imagine anything growing there in the future will be enriched by your mum's presence 💜

Hey @Birdofparadise8 how you travelling? 

Oh okay @Shaz51. Well, I hope finding a special spot goes well for you. 

All good, @Snowie, I just had a uni lab, came home and have been working on a presentation I'm doing tomorrow morning over Zoom. My hips been very sore so I went and got some physio cream. 

Hi @Jynx, up and down, but I'm about to put the tv on and hope that helps distract me and I also will be speaking to my regular at KHL tonight so I'm sure that will go well. I'd go for a walk, but my hip hurts too much. How are you?

😍 @Jynx , awww , her garden was everything ♥️ and she collected elephants 🐘 which she has never brought one for herself 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance