Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

just got a start on fixing up 3rd one before @StuF Thanks. so 1 good enough, ,working on 2, and 2 more barely touched , well and lesson plans 

Go @TAB !

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, well, got 5 days left and it could take a fair bit of that to finish things lol @StuF think finish the 5 questions tomorrow revisit them at least once more and work on lesson plans

Sometimes time pressure helps. then you can just draw a line or say eff it, spent too much time on it already and if its not good enough by now, hard cheese lol

@TAB hey tabby, just woke and had dinner. Not much on tonight. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

got to leave study alone, getting bogged lol @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, I was walking up and down stairs at work today. So no need to exercise tonight. Hope you enjoy TV may be or cooking ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

playing w fire so to speak @Meowmy  re here. hydrating a bit.  think full moon tonight. I chopped some wood, guess thats most exercise today. didnt leave the house yard

I know, its crazy and annoying at the same time @TAB. I just have my thermals on and have closed the house up. You know that ipod I bought back in January to replace the old one whose battery had died? Well this one has gone kaput too! It did not even overheat.  It just won't work anymore and I took really good care of it etc I am going to make a buyers insurance claim again. I must be jinxed. Anyway I don't think I will getting another ipod. I might be able to find a way to download tracks from my iMac onto my Android somehow.  That may be a better option. Darn it. It just won't work! 😞

TAB
Senior Contributor

were they genuine ipods ? @SmilingGecko  guess last one was 2nd hand ? dont think they make them anymore. Brother put music on my my android phone, had to look for right programs, took ages and I didnt really like stuff on there anyway. just no good in car etc to be on youtube plus its wasteful, ie hard copies better. Was going to get cds again and get a player , phone was painful, iphone may have been easier, still have nightmares about itunes though, worst software ever

@TAB hey tabby, it's all dark here. nothing happening. Think try a Hit nap again.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance