Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

Hiya @TAB we haven't caught up for a while.  Do you have a cat now? 

I just got home from.a cattery, I'll be leaving my old boy there for a couple of nights next week 

Well done on this morning's walk.

@TAB  Rail bridges?

I’ve had insomnia for 3 years.

Started coming good and just ran with it.

A brain 🧠 reboot.

G

um was a stray/abandoned cat hanging around, well a shadow , always saw from a distance, looked so sad in its eyes. @Dimity  I started leaving food out a few months ago, then more regularly til it was waiting at door to be fed one time. sometimes it sleeps inside but not very often,it prefers to be outside, but is uber friendly to me when wants food or is bored. I got it a litter, seemed to take interest. not used it once. never seen it go to toilet. made me wonder if it is a ghost, and is just in my imagination ha. guess the cat food am buying is real, maybe I am really the one eating it ha ha lol

Cats are so independent @TAB . Give it time. I had a stray I started looking after. He settled more after I kept him in overnight, but especially after I took responsibility for vet care and got him vaccinated and neutered. Unfortunately the vaccinations were too late as he already had FIV but I guess the F3 helped 

was a cheap deal thru council here, was first come first served re de-sexing etc fo r cat @Dimity  its not ok being carried let alone being in cage, think it would settle, but would hate it.its been traumatised.

um, council would know who to see for a cheap deal anyway I guess yeah got no cat doors and the b@stard talks alot if wants to get out , so if cat is I am going to be woken up  plus leaving back door open Im going to end up w Ross River fm freaken mozzies  ugh easier to just leave it outside.

Friends at arms' length @TAB . Oh well. But it might appreciate a bed on the verandah if you have one. It's good of you to feed it.

its taken a liking to beach chair on back verandah as gets sun , is good defensive view point for other cats or lives in bush next to tank or suns itself in ancient rose bushes out front @Dimity if I brought it in now, it would walk back to where it was before I bothered it

Hey there @Glisten 🙂🌺

That sounds rough.. sleep is integral to brain function, and when we dont get enough, its so hard to recover from stress, but its often the stressors of life that dont let us get the sleep we need xx

Im so glad and pleased for you to hear youre finally getting the sleep you need - thats awesome 😀💜

I hope this leads to feeling better in lots of ways dear friend xx 🙂 

Sounds like a day of getting stuff done @TAB 🙂 I hope it worked out as planned for you 🌺

If youre getting chocolate, please grab me a bar of old gold, and teleport it on over? hehe 

The cravings of winter have started... 🍫😀

Old gold is pretty ordinary @PinkFlamingo i prefer nestles even to that re dark chocolate.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance