Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter a subject?

@Jasper_123 

Thank you. After an intense last few days I'm doing a little better mentally today. It's the nature of my beast to go up and down, along with various triggers and disassociation. 

I'm trying to focus on what I can do to make my market stall as good as it can be on Saturday.  My business gives me hope that one day this all will be different. 

Hi @The-red-centaur. I didn't get onto the forum last weekend, I hope you've been feeling enough support.

@tyme I'd thought I'd reply to you here rather than on the 'tism thread. 

I'm not doing ok. I spent majority of last week in the psych ward again. 

The market never went ahead and my depression just got deeper. The psychiatrist increased my meds. 

The increase in meds means im sleeping better, which is a huge relief. 

But the depression really isn't easing, I've been trying so hard to do everything to pull me myself out of it. But it's just not working. In hospital I had to accept that sometimes things just suck. I have been trying to be compassionate to myself, understanding its hard and I'm depressed and sometimes i just have to wait it out and lean on my supports. 

Thank you so much for responding @The-red-centaur 

I wasn't sure where to check-in with you as I'd been quite worried having not heard from you much.

I'm sorry the market didn't go to plan. But that's okay. There are days ahead.

You know what? I've been looking through some of your much earlier posts and I can see how far you have come during your during with SANE. 

I'm actually quite impressed. I'm not saying it has been or is easy, but I believe since 2017, you've come so so far. 

Well done. I hear it's not the best right now. Yet I can see you have so much more insight about how to look after yourself.

Thank you for letting us know how you are going.

@The-red-centaur 

Thank you for reconnecting during such a challenging phase of your recovery. Curious, do you have affirmations that actually help? I'm letting particular affirmations guide my thoughts and sculpt boundaries to my conversations which is inevitably shaping my personality etc. I guess most of the time we're just weaving through traffic but as soon as we have more of a choice to go this way or that, I'm telling myself things like "I'm living a healthy, worthwhile life" (a testimony from the Blue Knot Foundation website) and "Trust innocence" (from a dream). What kind of affirmations/testimonies/dreams etc. have helped give you insight and direction so far? I'm glad you're able to know your limits enough to opt out of the pace of life when you have to.

How are you @BossBaby @The-red-centaur ?

@tyme, no heart palpitations or eye twitches for a while now 🙂

Good to hear @BossBaby  🙂 Onwards and upwards!

We're here for you.

@tyme I'm not great tonight. 

Spent most of my night in ED getting self harm seen to.

I just got home and I'm really tired. Hope I can get some sleep soon. 

@BossBaby hope you're doing ok. 

I don't really find affirmations helpful. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance