Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Re: Tabaluga's

Hello @greenpea I used a heap of crystal one night,as usual everyone goes to bed and leaves me up and I'm bored so I decide to go to the graveyard,big mistake I got chased out of there by something 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..yeah, when it works @StuF  I remember someone saying years ago computers can only do what you tell them..

pretty sure I didnt plant 100 shortcut minefields on windows kybd, like when msgs get deleted  or make banners on Sane site, makes me angry lol

@TAB  I've a few times thought of getting work on an IT help desk...but luckily I always remember that is just a really stupid idea! Helping my ma is bad enough (and she's pretty damn good actually)

@TAB I watch Foxtel a fair bit, love all the true crime shows. Oh and the vet shows lol.

I also have Netflix and Stan but am considering getting rid of them as I don't watch them often enough.

Nice to hear the cat still graces you with its presence. Mine love me when it's dinner time!

TAB
Senior Contributor

I have Prime on trial and paramount + as got suckered wanting S2 of Tulsa . Barely watching either. Might pick a few thinks like S1 Reacher and movie or two and ditch it. Plenty of free stuff. @ENKELI 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  hope yr okay.

Spot cleaned kitchen floor and cupboard doors. Split bbq chicken up and put into container. Was puffing after scrubbing floor lol. Going back to bed. Very peaceful here . Might go do grandstand steps at Oval later , get paper for tv guide and top fuel up in car. Wind howling a bit now lol 

Its won't take me through to UBC container but I have seen the tarp. Please re-send the link. I think its got to be food grade thats the only issue @TAB with UBC's

@Bill16  what was it? did you see it or feel it?

@greenpea @TAB @ENKELI @StuF @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Bill16 

@Jacques 

To all who care about my homemade egg sandwiches I can tell you that they were well received. Ar church there were 5 tables laden with food. Most of the food got eaten but there were a few leftovers. There was nearly an entire platter of curried egg sandwiches leftover, however all of my 40 triangle sandwiches got snapped up and eaten. I was really happy after all the work and love I put into it. I did meet a lot of people too. I met a beautiful older lady. She was really lovely and I am excited to get to know her better

@ENKELI  ENKELI is your cat a ginger kitty?  i have a soft spot for big ginger boy cats.  we had a ginger who was a real boof head.  he was very affectionate and would squeak instead of meowing.