Skip to main content

24 HOUR CRISIS SUPPORT – CALL 13 11 14

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Breakup during COVID - pregnancy termination

Hi AnimalLover

Thats a very sad situation. My heart goes out to you. Im also in a realationship break up, its an awful time to deal with on top of the virus pandemic. I hope you start to feel better soon.

Take care

Vinny

@Vinny  I just wanted to welcome you to the forums.

Its good to see you around supporting. I hope you are doing ok yourself.

Hi @AnimalLover 

im sorry youre going through such a tough time. 
hormones can really be a hard one to deal with. i also had a termination on the 1st of this month and it was the right decision but the hormones and the "what if" fairytales in my head get me at night. I chose not to have the baby because my partner just got diagnosed in the same week we found out i was carrying and we have an 8 month old. 
breakups can be really difficult on top of a termination but im glad youre talking about it. Hang in there! It wont rain forever! Just take it day by day.  Heart

Wow, I am so, so sorry this has happened. I felt a bit teary reading about your distress. My hope is that you and your partner are able to resolve things down the line but right now it must be so painful for the both of you and it really, really breaks my heart to learn of a situation such as yours.

Heart 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance